Reasons for Homebuyers to have a home inspection.
1.Minimize Risk: Our home inspectors will be detailed and thorough during their inspection of the property that you are looking to buy.
2. Small Price to Pay: Buying a home is probably the largest and most inportant purchas you will make. The inspection fee is a small price to pay on such a large investment.
3. Safety: Our inspectors check for safety issues and hazards.
4. Peace of Mind: Our home inspection gives you the knowledge that a qualified and licensed professional has thoroughly inspected the property. Learning as much as possible about the property can save you unexpected expenses later.
Reasons for Home Sellers or Concerned Home Owners to have a Home Inspection.
1.If you have lived in your home for a long time, you may want to know the condition of your home.
2.If you are considering selling your home, a home inspection can identify areas that need repair or attention before putting your house on the market.
1. Foundations & Structural Components.
3. Roof & Attic
4. Plumbing System.
5. Electrical System.
6. Central Heating System.
7. Air Conditioning System.
9. Kitchen Appliances (built-in).
The summary page is the last section of the report. This section lists areas or components that are found to be unsatisfactory. These unsatisfactory items will need to be corrected,repaired, or will need further study and evaluation.
Pictures are provided in the report to further enhance your understanding of the unsatisfactory items.
Our Home Inspection Report is generally between 12 and 18 pages. We strive to make our reports so that you can understand them and not confuse you with needless printed fillers.
Please contact us at the contact information below or visit our contact page and fill in your contact information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Davis HomeCrafters & Home Inspections, Inc.
P. O. Box 2803
Lenoir, NC 28645